BlogBlogs.Com.Br
Seja bem-vindo ao blog Consciência Acadêmica.

Impressões pessoais sobre notícias ou sobre episódios cotidianos, além de informações de utilidade pública.

domingo, 3 de agosto de 2008

Me engana que eu gosto 2

De:

almoub@sohu.com

Enviada:

domingo, 3 de agosto de 2008 0:05:13

Para:

almoub@sohu.com


 

 

Read and reply for more details.
My name is Alain Moubah, I'm the credit officer in bill & exchange department in Bank of Africa Bamako-Mali. I have a business proposal in the tune of $5.5m, (Five Million Five hundred Thousand only) after the successful transfer; we shall share in ratio of 40% for you and 60% for me. Should you be interested, please contact me through my private email ( almoub2@yahoo.fr ) so we can commence on all arrangements and I Will give you more information on how we would handle this project. Please treat this business with utmost confidentiality and send me the following information:
(1) Full names:
(2) Private phone number:
(3) Current residential address:
(4) Occupation:
(5) Age and Sex:
Kind Regards,
Mr. Alain Moubah.

Nenhum comentário: