BlogBlogs.Com.Br
Seja bem-vindo ao blog Consciência Acadêmica.

Impressões pessoais sobre notícias ou sobre episódios cotidianos, além de informações de utilidade pública.

quarta-feira, 30 de julho de 2008

Dear Tranquilli [Thank You For Your Encouragement and Willingness?]

    Retorno da resposta que enviei para aquela mensagem de um cidadão árabe me pedindo ajuda prá transferir dinheiro (http://conscienciaacademica.blogspot.com/2008/07/vale-pena-ajudar.html). Ela até que me parece sincera, mas ainda sou meio desconfiado com relação a isso. Existem mil e uma possibilidades de alguém inventar uma história bem feita como essa só prá conseguir um "laranja" para transferir uma soma em dinheiro de origem duvidosa. Se desejam conhecer uma laranja, posso apresentar-lhes uma amiguinha nossa. =)

Brincadeiras à parte, por que alguém recorreria a um desconhecido para ajudá-lo a movimentar tanto dinheiro???

    Escrevi a resposta abaixo só prá dar corda e ver onde isso vai dar.


 

From: tranquilli2003@hotmail.com
To: azzizmuhammedjafer@live.com; assg9@uaa.alaska.edu
Subject: RE: I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE!!!
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 20:27:46 +0300

          How can I help you?
          Don´t worry. I´ll pray for you.
 
Yours sincerely,
 
Tranquilli.


 

Achei melhor usar esse codinome para que ele ou eles não soubessem minha identidade verdadeira.


 

Dear  Tranquilli,

 
 

 
 

My good friend, thank you for your encouragement and willingness, I am most grateful for your mail, and I seize this opportunity to thank you for coming to my help in concluding this for the less privilege. I got your contact on the web directory on the Internet and I opted to reach you since relatives and friends have deserted the truth and to go their own way. And I must be quick to seize the opportunity to also thank you for coming to help in this lucrative project; you must be the kind of person I will need to conclude this project for me. Just like I stated in my first mail to you, this funds is presently in a Bank named (HASSEL ATLANTIC GROUP BANK) in Europe and I deposited Eighteen Million Pounds Sterling [£ 18, 000, 000, 00], this funds as personal effects. I must be quick to mention here that the agreement reached with Bank is the funds should be transferred through Electronics Online Banking; this was done deliberately by me for the security of the funds.

 
 

 
 

Please I beg you with my last breath to do what it's meant for when it is finally paid to you. All the necessary documents required to get the funds out of the HASSEL ATLANTIC GROUP BANK are in my possession and I will be sending them to you after we must have come to a conclusion but I have a little time to live. Please this fund must be distributed as planned. (It was not by my making, but through a dream/ I saw people with no aid, no assistance what's so ever, and decent care, this prompted me to touch the lives of the homeless one way or the other and this was the best I could do to revive some dying souls). Please I will need you to give me your words that you will be very honest and straightforward when the money gets into your private designated bank account considering my health and that of this project. So long as you can distribute these funds successfully to CHARITY ORGANISATIONS of your choice all over the world. On receipt of your response, forward your most confidential addresses so as to introduce you to my Solicitor overseas? To draft a power of Attorney in your name as my foreign partner, subsequently the Certificate of Deposit will be given to you.

 
 

 
 

Once I get a guarantee and assurance from you that this funds will be safe and be invested on the said project/foundation etc. A copy of this power of attorney will be sent to the HASSEL ATLANTIC GROUP BANK that is holding the funds and a copy will be sent to you as well. Please also let me know if it will be convenient for you to secure these funds on my behalf for the said purpose, so that I can go ahead and introduce you to my lawyer he will then proceed in sending you the necessary documents needed to conclude this project because I'm going to die as medical experts has confirmed.

 
 

 
 

MY QUESTIONS:

 
 

# WHAT IS YOUR OCCUPATION?

# ARE YOU MARRIED, IF YES, HOW MANY CHILDREN?

# HAVE YOU BEEN OF HELP OF THIS TYPE BEFORE?

# ARE YOU CAPABLE OF HANDLING SUCH?

# FULL CONTACT ADDRESS AND COUNTRY

 
 

 
 

May almighty Allah strengthen you to conclude this foundation on my behalf?

 
 

Best Regards,

AZIZZ M JAFARU.

Nenhum comentário: